The world is now full of hatred and millions of people are being recruited in Army’s all over the world. Millions of millions people are being trained to kill other humans and that too in the name of nationalism. The nationalism comes at a cost and that cost is generally billions of dollars on the ammunition and human lives we deal with. We make weapons and kill humans in the name of saving or serving our country. Why? What is the need of doing all this? Isn’t it possible that we all live like Humans?
Please have a look at the pics shared below that shows the effect of war . These pics are owned by the respective owners and we do not claim the ownership of these pictures. Feel free to add more.
1. War is never the solution :
War can never be a solution . It kills the humanity and infinite loss to the infrastructure.
2. Beautiful human creations being destroyed!
We have seen people killing people, its always a pain to see this much beauty being destroyed.
3. We live in a world where we have everything
Nature has given us everything and what we did? We kill and destroy
4. Trees, blue skies, red roses! Do we see them?
One bomb destroys the infrastructure. The air fills with smoke and fire smell.
5. When the war is over, nothing changes
Have you ever thought nothing changes with a war?
6. The streets remembers the war
The streets never forget the war. There will always be a remain somewhere on a street.
7. The boots roaming on the street kills the dreams
The boots running on the war hit streets are the scariest sound for dreams. War kill dreams!
8. The earth has a burden named The War!
When we kill in the name of winning others, we lose. We always lose.
9. See this beautiful before and after war picture.
This picture speaks for itself.
10. Yes , this is the same bazaar
War killed this bazaar. This place have seen more smiles than the debris you can see here.
11. War not only kills buildings, It kills humanity!
My heart goes out who ever was in this building.
12. These streets have been ruined by egos!
Wars are not something supernatural. its always someone’s ego!
13. Most luxurious destroys!
Doesnt matter what is beneath the bomb, it gets destroyed.
14. Humans destroy humans, Humans destroy humans!
See this !
15. Good Old days!
16. This clock tower can not tell human times!
This clock can show you time, but it can not tell you when Humanity left the world!
17. Even religious places are not spared
18. We build the walls, Between the hearts!
The hearts are apart. We can not talk with hearts no more!
19. Its always my god is superior!
No words to be spoken for this!
20. The devastation is always on high scale
When bombs touch a ground, they never discriminate between targets!
21. Google images showing how the war changes the world
22. Devastation by a war
23. Humans, left not on the right
24. Remains tells the story
25. War brings darkness
26. Smiles, happiness and laughter all in vein
27. World’s largest countries destroy each other
28. We all know about this picture
in central Baghdad April 9, 2003. U.S. troops pulled down a 20-foot (six
metre) high statue of President Saddam Hussein in central Baghdad on
Wednesday and Iraqis danced on it in contempt for the man who ruled them
with an iron grip for 24 years. In scenes reminiscent of the fall of the
Berlin Wall in 1989, Iraqis earlier took a sledgehammer to the marble plinth
under the statue of Saddam. Youths had placed a noose around the statue’s
neck and attached the rope to a U.S. armoured recovery vehicle. PP03040026
Pictures of the month April 2003 REUTERS/Goran Tomasevic
GOT – RP3DRIGOPCAA
29. This breaks my heart
a house searched by U.S. soldiers during a night raid in Tikrit October 30,
2003. Soldiers of U.S. Army’s 4th Infantry Division (Task Force Ironhorse)
raided several houses in Tikrit looking for members of suspected terrorist
cell planing attacks on coalition forces in Saddam Hussein’s hometown
Tikrit. Pictures of the month October 2003. REUTERS/Damir Sagolj
DS – RP4DRHZUPFAB
30. Tears are a gift of war
31. Pretty devastating to see this pic
32. Please treat us as humans
33. This the worst you can see today
34. Love fails to win wars
35. No one gets spared
2003. A car bomb explosion tore through the United Nations headquarters in
Baghdad on Tuesday, destroying part of the building, and witnesses said at
least three people were killed and dozens wounded. Two casualties were taken
away by helicopter and two others by truck, Reuters correspondents on the
scene said. Sirens wailed and a column of thick black smoke billowed into
the sky. Pictures of the month August 2003. REUTERS/Suhaib Salem
PA – RP4DRIFRVLAE