Sign in to follow this  
Katrina

Putin says no gay marriages in Russia as long as he is president

President from Russia, Vladimir Putin has categorically stated that as long as he is in Kremlin, there won't be anything like a gay marriage be allowed in the Russia. The reason behind this thing is that the Russia don't want to dilute the law of nature with Mom and Dad being replaced by same sex couple.s your thought? 

Well to be frank ,I am not against gay marriages but Vladimir Putin is not wrong either. He had a country to maintain and literally there are things that are related closely to the gay relationship and other sort of stuffs. What may be the reason but probably the president is talking about the country's future only.

I strongly disagree with Mr . Putin here. You can not stop love. The love is everything and you have to accept that the love sees no gender. may be gay, but the hearts are human hearts. I strongly disagree with Mr. president this time. And yes, i am an american

I have heard the same things about the gay men being treated badly in Russia, but you know what, there are things that can just be our own good. The president is not completely wrong if he is thinking about saving his country. May be it is all for the better of russians. And also, thats incredibly homophobic. he should allow the same sex marriages in russia