Brooklyn Nine-Nine Boss Breaks Down Pivotal Jake and Amy Moment, 'Internal Debate' About Season 7 Storyline

'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' - Jake and Amy

The Brooklyn Nine Nine is here and all the people who were going gaga over the show is now happy. The show has something similar to what they ended the season 6 at and hey! New fun, new time! Go watch the latest episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine to know more about whats going in the show!

Brooklyn nine nine is back and we cannot be more happier than ever ! 

There are mixed reviews from entire entertainment community the formula of the show is like similar and it is meant to make us laugh and smile. Technically the show is still a comedy show. With season 7 being running on the TV, it is expected that the quality of the show will go down as almost happens with all the shows but still Brooklyn 99 stands tall with its promising sitcom attitude. 

I saw this show and i have been a fan for last 5 years, but this time I am not having high hopes for this season, as all of them starts giving up on the quality after season 5 , so lets hope it turns out to be as awesome it used to be! #Noice #Toit

do you think Brooklyn nine-nine the is rocking this time? Or your views about this show being bad?